Tony and Me

Tony and Me
Mommy and Daddy!!!

Friday, April 1, 2011

We got our Match! Meet Sophie Jane Wardell (Gan Fu Sheng)

Today has been such an AMAZING and emotional day!  Rumors were that our referral had left China and was on it's way...but nothing was confirmed really until today....Our "package" arrived from China this afternoon and we met at our China coordinators home at around 4:45 this afternoon.  We met Sophie on paper...she is 5 months old...her DOB is 10/18/10.  I can't believe how young she is!  She is one of the youngest referrals that our agency has received from China.  What an angel.  What a precious gift from God!!!!  ISN'T SHE ADORABLE!!!!  We will probably go to China in about 4-6 weeks.  I absolutely can't wait!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that sweet little face! Just brings tears to my eyes. Motherhood is truly one of God's biggest blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still in awe of how beautiful and young our babies are! I know Sophie is and will be your dream come true. I can't wait to see you kissing her cheeks!! Congratulations Karen and Tony - Mommy and Daddy!!

    :) Nicole

    ReplyDelete