Tony and Me

Tony and Me
Mommy and Daddy!!!

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Another day with our precious BABY!

I love the soft bunny blanky that Nana gave me!


Sweet dreams...  or gas?


Daddy says this is definitely my cutest outfit!

Going down to the hotel restaurant for breakfast with Dad!
 
This is Louise Liu, Mom & Dad's guide.  I think she likes me!

After breakfast.​.. nap time!
Folks, it looks like we may have to wait until we get back to the USA to post more photos or videos of our time in China.  The upload and even the connection process just takes so long, that we could easily spend all our time trying to post photos or videos of Sophie Jane.  But we have better things to do... like take a gazillion pictures and videos of her as we enjoy each day with this precious angel. 

I cannot tell you how good she has been.  I think she doesn't know what to do with all this newfound attention.  She is definitely a happy baby, and seems to relish all the extra attention we've lavished on her.  I think she's becoming a camera ham!  Camera comes out...  it's showtime baby!  -  Tony, posting for my wife who is getting some well deserved rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment